[Zope] problem with dtml-in and Zope 2.2

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 12:51:04 -0400

First of all, make sure you don't try to define classes that should be
persistent in an external method... it wont work the way you expect it
to.

Second (untested):

def getRecords(self):
    """ """
    class record:
        __allow_access_to_unprotected_subobjects__ = 1
        # this may be unnecessary?
        pass

    r = record().__of__(self)
    r.height = '25'