[Zope] Would you like to see Jim Fulton and Paul Everitt in Portugal?

Hugo Ramos Hugo Ramos" <hugo@zopers.org
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 23:42:44 +0100

ZopersORG team is organizing the ZWP2000 (Zope World Portugal 2000) event.
So we're having a poll about Jim and Paul comming to Portugal in our main
site: http://www.zopers.org

We hope ZWP2000 is the first of many international Zope events in Portugal.
It would be great to have Jim and Paul here for the first event but we
really need to know how people feel about this... so please vote!

For those who aren't portuguese here's the poll's translation:

Would you like to assist an international Zope conference in Portugal?
1- Claro que sim (Yes! Of course)
2- Não (No)
3- Zope??? (hehe)
4- Sou surdo (I'm deaf) :-)

We hope this can turn into a really big event!!!

=====
Hugo Ramos - hugo@zopers.org
ZopersORG - http://www.zopers.org
=====
Do not meddle in the affairs of programmers, for they are easy to annoy,
and have all the source code!!!