[Zope] Re: zscheduler question

Loren Stafford lstaffor@dynalogic.com
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:35:31 -0700

Here's a simple DTML method that adds a simple ZEvent. You'll have to modify
it for your subclass and parameters.

<dtml-with "manage_addProduct['ZScheduler']">
<dtml-call expr="manage_addOneTimeZEvent(
  this(),
  'votingEventId1',
  'Voting Event Title 1',
  file = 'Content-Type: text/plain\n\nBANG!!!',
  executeAt = _.DateTime()+14
)">
</dtml-with>

-- HTH