[Zope] Displaying "Lines"? was: form to a email in a correct presentation ?

Tim Cook twcook@iswt.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:32:00 +0000

Vincent Maton wrote:

> I send a form to an e-mail but I receive it brut, and I would like to
> receive it in a good presentation, you can see that I receive on the
> attachments with this email on name it "bad_reception" and see what I want
> on name it "good_reception".

I wish I could help. But I recognize the problem as a side effect
of using 'lines' type (and maybe tokens?)

Other than iterating through the property is there a way to
display or present the lines property for edit without the
containing ['brackets', '&', 'ticks']? <s>

I'd like to (probably out of laziness) just be able to enter a
list of items into a <textarea> store it as 'lines', let a user
edit it in a <textarea> without the [''] visible. Let them save
it again and then iterate over the property later.

Well it works as long as I tell the user they have to enter each
item into the box seperated by commas enclosed in single-quotes
and contained in the list brackets.
YEAH RIGHT! <VBG>  That'll never fly.

-- Tim Cook --
FreePM Project Coordinator - http://www.freepm.org