[Zope] probs. with vti xxxx folders - anyone using FrontPage + WebDAV ???

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 17:53:07 +0100

Marcus Schopen wrote:
> Iīm still looking for a solution to save files via WebDAV to Zope using FronPage 2000.
> Zope has probs with these _vti_xxxx folders which are required by FP2000 but canīt created
> in Zope because of the beginning "_".

Find a way to change the name of the _vti folders in FrontPage ;-)

Then again, Dreamweaver has exactly the same problem with its content
commenting stuff 'cos it also tries to create _<something> folders.

I wonder why starting folders with _ is so bad in Zope?

cheers,

Chris