[Zope] Zope for secure transactions?

Cary O'Brien cobrien@Radix.Net
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 15:44:36 -0400 (EDT)

> > 1. Can Zope support SSL or https?
>
> AFAIK without support of some other tool not.

If you have money ($12,000 us), but not programmers/time you can buy
a box to do this from Intel.  Plus it is very fast.

http://www.intel.com/netstructure/products/accel_7110.htm

(Not an Intel employee, but they did serve me a very nice
Breakfast while telling me about their products).

Or you could put Zope behind Apache-stronghold.

-- cary