[Zope] create DTML-Source-link like on zope.org

Svante Kleist Svante.Kleist" <Svante.Kleist@NEMESIS.se
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 16:56:02 +0200

	Also, document_src() is a "Python method" function
	included in the "Python Method" product

	If you're pre-2.0 you have to install that one yourself.

	2.0 contains "Python Methods", and document_src() comes for free
	(I think, but I'm not 100% sure).

	/ Svante Kleist, NEMESIS systemDesign, Stockholm

--On Sunday, July 30, 2000 10:37 +0100 Chris Withers <chrisw@nipltd.com>