[Zope] AW: [Zope] search on www.zope.org

Kapil Thangavelu kvthan@wm.edu
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 07:27:54 -0700

I can't argue with that. i get constant key-errors... i'd really like
for someone from digicool to step up and give a reason. I'm not sure if
its the size of the Catalog, or the internal Splitter giving errors, or
if its just related to the recent hardware problems on zope.org

the saving grace searching zope are the mail search interfaces at ntlpd
linked off the mailing list page AND the general site search through
google ( you can get to an interface by clicking search at the top of
the zope pages.. not the form... btw it also searches the mailing lists)

<shamelessplug>
If you're interested in a search on the mailing lists at home... you
might want to check out my mailman search interface... its still
alphaware but pretty functional... improvements will be to file storage
and indexing... i am looking at ripping libibex indexing machinery out
of Evolution...
</shameless>

Kapil