[Zope] Passing 'document_title' to 'standard_html_header' from a method?

Jonathan listsmurf@ur.nl
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:06:04 +0200

Hi all,

I can't seem to get the 'document_title' from a method into a
standard header (when using '<dtml-var document_title>' in the header
file the generated page uses the title of the header file itself.

Using 'title_or_id' in the header file for a method uses the title or
id from the folder it is in, not the title from the method itself.

Any ideas? I didn't really find a solution in the archives; it does
work with DTML Documents, but not with DTML Methods?

Thnx,
Jonathan