[Zope] ANN: ZUBB 0.5.0 Release (Now works with Zope 2.2)

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:45:18 -0400

After further testing I have a work around for 2.2 users. See the install
doc for more information.

I have uploaded the update to ZUBB. Both the changes and readme are linked
below. There are a few major presentation and feature changes.

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB/

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB/README

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB/CHANGES

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB/INSTALL

As always the sample / test / development board is

http://www.bwanazulia.com/kenya/discussions/test/

I have about 6 of these boards in production environments and things seem to
be pretty stable as I work to squash bugs. My major concern for now is to
see how many posts it can handle before I have to move to something like the
SQL based version (which is still in the basic planning stages and will be a
whole new game). So far I have been able to push it up to about 500 posts.
If you are using it and have pushed it farther let me know.

Suggestions, comments are welcome.