[Zope] LoginManager / Membership: WTFM (Where's the...)

Danny William Adair Danny@Adair.net
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:19:37 +0200

Hi all!

I've successfully installed current releases of ZPatterns, LoginManager and
"Membership". This Membership product comes up with some nice high level
methods / forms for the common procedures, but still doesn't help me with my
basic LoginManager question: How do I add users? I can see there's a
UserSource, and its property sheet "storage" says something about
"LoginUser"s (resp. "LoginMember"s), and that they are to be "stored
persistently", "directly in this object". Now how does this happen?

(I would like to put my users in a gadfly db, because they are <500, but not
ZODB because too many transactions will happen)

What am I supposed to do?

TY VM IA
Danny