[Zope] Strange Zope behavior/Instability (Zope going down)

Marcus Collins mcollins@sunesi.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:24:21 +0200

Hi!

I had similar problems some time ago (which have not been entirely resolved
-- I'm still trying to tie them down -- but now seem to be less frequent),
which seemed to be related to particular page accesses. Are you able to
identify from your logs any pages/methods that have repeatedly been called
prior to Zope going down?

See the Wiki at:
http://www.zope.org/Members/tseaver/Projects/HighlyAvailableZope/TwistingInT
heWindProblems

and take a look at DiagnosingHangProblems for some suggestions. Perhaps you
could post the details of your own situation there as well?

hth,

-- Marcus