[Zope] SV: [Zope] Q: Link status/checking

JŪrgen Skogstad jorgen.skogstad@c2i.net
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 02:29:13 +0200

Hi there..

Sure! I just did a quick read through of the url you posted and it
looks to me that you've started with what I want. I am very interested
in getting this to work within the Zope framework as well.. with
Sql support etc. as I am doing a project that would require "robotic"
features! ;) Don't we just hate manual labour. ;)

.. I'll take a look at what you've done .. and get back to you later this
weekend. I'm in the process of moving and I have a @34@? of
packing to do.

Ttyl..

.. and have a real nice day!