[Zope] Re: Update from Beehive ZClass manual ?

Mark Pratt mpratt@beehive.de
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 21:54:32 +0200 (CEST)

hi FR,

FR wrote:

> So, when will come the next update of ZClass manual ?

its very difficult for us to say a date like:
august xx, 2xxx -- we are somewhat dependant on factors
that we have no control over ---- such as when major revisions
of the software code for ZClasses get updated.

we're also trying to incorporate as many customer suggestions
as possible -- in order to do this right it takes time.

> Will you add a part for non beginner, and if yes what one
> could expect ?

i'm not sure i understand what you mean. the ZClass Tutorial
is not just for beginners. it's designed to give an overview
through practical examples of what ZClasses are and how they
work. this is also relevant to experienced programmers
who need a quick, well documented, introduction to ZClasses.

if after you finish reading the tutorial have suggestions
on how we can improve it -- we'll review your comments
carefully. please send these to: zope-ep@beehive.de.
a lot of improvements in our documentation wouldn't be
possible without the excellent feedback we receive on
an almost weekly basis from our customers.

thanks and regards,

mark

mark pratt  (managing director) 	mark@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299