[Zope] Proposal for mail-in to Zope

Simon Coles simon@nipltd.com
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:00:13 +0100

I think this is pretty much what we're intending to do. We haven't
decided about XML-RPC Vs ZClient. The aim is to get something
(anything) working, however hard coded, and then improve it.

Simon

--
--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: simon@nipltd.com