[Zope] Zope/Apache/NT

Paul Smith Paul.Smith@bristol.ac.uk
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:17:17 +0100

Phil

Thanks, but I was being a bit lazy. I had read that it had taken people
long hours getting the Linux/Apache/Zope combo to work, and so was
fearing the worst. Nonetheless, I grasped the nettle and within an hour
or so, everything was working fine complete with pass-through proxying,
etc. You'd never know it was Zope.

Thanks - I may be back if it all comes tumbling down!

Paul