[Zope] www.mysite.com/Members/<someone>

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 07:46:10 -0400

Ian,

Make "Members"  a DTML Method and inside that method you call a ZSQL
Method (made previously) that takes the parameter of 'userid=name'.
Store the name of the member in the cookie and when the visit
/members/ or /members/name it gets all the data from the SQL Database
and publishes it any way you want.

Build any other functionality in the "Members" DTML Method to allow
for /members/name/preferences or any other parameter you want to pass
it. Just pick it up in an DTML-IF statement and do the rest.

Good luck.