[Zope] ZOracleDA binary for NT?

Satheesh Babu vsbabu@csoft.net
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:40:55 -0400

Hi folks,

I've been trying to access a Oracle DB with
ODBC driver from NT4 running Zope 2.1.6.

Lot of problems and now I'm stumped in that this
driver does not seem to support LONG data types.

ZOracleDA on Linux works beautifully, but
I'm required to build the site on NT (sigh).

So, any one out there has a precompiled ZOracleDA
for NT, which he/she doesn't mind sharing with me?

Or, any hints on using LONG datatypes with ZODBC driver?

Thanks in advance.

   ~  V.Satheesh Babu sbabu@tnc.org(Xt: 5348)
  . .     http://vsbabu.csoft.net
  /V\ - Duct tape is like the force.  It has
 // \\  a light side, and a dark side, and
/(   )\ it holds the universe together ...
 ^'~'^