[Zope] Mozilla problem

Wed, 07 Jun 2000 21:21:52 +1000

If you're on Linux, there's some godawful problems recently with
the auth dialog. The last couple of days don't even bring up a
dialog.

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/nightly/2000-06-05-08-M16/
works to the point of popping up a dialog, but to enter the password
you have to enter it into another window, copy it, and paste it into
the password box.

To get one that actually does auth properly on Linux, go back to late
April :(

Anthony