[Zope] What is "favicon.ico" and why is it an error?

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 13:33:31 -0400

So even though there are no references to it in the HTML MIE is looking for
it? Is there anyway to fool it? Can I just put a blank DTML Document? Why
would MIE be checking the server for that file?

Add this to the many reasons that I hate MIE!