[Zope] What is "favicon.ico" and why is it an error?

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 13:58:42 -0400

Thanks for the help Oleg,

So, does the user get an error page or is the server just sending me an
error cause it is requesting a file that does not exist. I will try testing
with IT (it is not effecting my Mac IE 4.5/5.0)