[Zope] Python, Zope, and PowerPoint slides

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:32:36 +0200

<snip>

>>IIRC Pavlos Christoforou made a Zope product that creates pdf from stx
files
>>(goes to look it up) Yes. See
>>http://www.zope.org/Members/gaaros/ZpdfDocument
>

>I was quite exited when I saw this pdf possibility but I can't seem
>to get it to work. I'm running Zope on my Win NT4.0. But I have some
>questions 'bout it:

Hm, worked for me (on my humble win95 homebox). It's been a time since I
used it, though

>1. When I d/l the zpdf file it seems that something is missing. Where
>exactly should I put it ?

Unpack it in the <zopehome>/lib/python/Products

>2. Is it a precompiled python file ?

python will compile it at runtime

>3. Should'nt it have some kind of extension to it to work in a windoze env
?

apart from python no (but zope won't run if you don't have that ;-). It is a
python only product as far as I can see.

Rik