[Zope] How do you changing web port address of Zserver installed as ase rvice on Win NT4? rvice on Win NT4?

Cornelis J. de Brabander brabander@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 09:42:56 +0200

> I am looking for some guidance on how to change the web port address of my
> Zserver. I can use the -P option START.BAT file and start it
> manually but I
> haven't been able to figure out how to change it when I am starting the
> Zserver up as a service on a WinNT 4 box.
> It works fine on port 8080 but I now need to move it off of  that port.

There are several methods to achieve what you want. The one I use is to edit
z2.py and to change in the configuration section HTTP_PORT=8080 to something
else.