[Zope] Install problem questions

Eric Damien Berna eric@thiel.com
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:44:20 -0500

I'm trying to get Zope to work on my computer, but I'm having a
problem that I can't seem to figure out how to fix.  I'm installing
it on a NetBSD system with the packages system.  It seems to install
correctly, and at least partially runs, since it does give me an
error code.  Yet all it does is give me this error code, and nothing
else.

I've looked through the Zope Web site, and searched the mailing list
archives,but I can't find anything that mentions this problem.  What
am I doing wrong?  How can I fix this?  Thanks.

This is the error in its entirety:

             Zope Error

             Resource not found

             Sorry, the requested Zope resource does not exist.

             Check the URL and try again.

             Troubleshooting Suggestions

                  The URL may be incorrect.
                  The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
                  A resource that this resource relies on may be
encountering an error.

             For more detailed information about the error, please
refer to the HTML source for this page.

             If the error persists please contact the site maintainer.
Thank you for your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
   File /usr/pkg/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214,
in publish_module
   File /usr/pkg/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
   File /usr/pkg/lib/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 202, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
     (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
   File /usr/pkg/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 167, in publish
   File /usr/pkg/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line
299, in setBody
   File /usr/pkg/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line
511, in notFoundError
NotFound: (see above)

--

Eric Damien Berna