[Zope] SOAP status?

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:54:44 -0400

> I know you hate questions like this, but does anyone know
> what's happening
> w/ SOAP support? Any guesses as to when there will be a
> SOAP-capable Zope
> release?

SOAP is not yet a really active project, so I can't say when
it will happen. It is on the (soon to be published) development
roadmap. We have some things to do to open up the dev. process
and enable the community to really participate - once we have some
of those key things out of the way it will be much easier for
things like SOAP to get the needed resources...

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909