[Zope] ZDiscussions in classes?

Alexander Limi alexander@limi.net
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:07:49 +0200

> Do you have anonymous access turned off? (I.E. do you need a password
> to view anything?)

I can view the main artist page just fine.

> If you cancel the request, do you get a traceback
> pointing to something in the TreeTag file? If so, you may need to
> allow anonymous users to access content information for the
> discussions.

I get the following:

Unauthorized

You are not authorized to access this resource.
Username and password are not correct.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File D:\Programs\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 214, in
publish_module
  File D:\Programs\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 179, in
publish
  File D:\Programs\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 151, in
publish
  File D:\Programs\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py, line 446, in
traverse
  File D:\Programs\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py, line 551, in
unauthorized
Unauthorized: (see above)

> I don't understand why this should be the case, and I couldn't
> debug it because I couldn't figure out what validate did.

But you get the same error? And it's supposed to (ie: not horribly bad
thinking on my part? :) be possible to do this?

--
Alexander Limi
alexander@limi.net