[Zope] WorldPilot - Attachments and quotes within the subject

Bryan Stillwell arcane@verinet.com
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:43:42 -0600 (MDT)

---1865677322-1752021210-960590622=:17579

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000, Paul Gresham wrote:

> Excellent, thanks Bryan. I have another question? Do you have problems with
> browsers not obtaining the correct filenames of attachments when they are
> downloaded, i.e. the file becomes ATT0002.DAT or similar? I have this
> problem and also if I choose to download a file and then cancel the dialog,
> everything seems to get stuck, and I have to close the browser and start
> again.

Yeah, I have that same problem!  I'll have to take a look at it here soon.
I've attached another patch that you might find useful.  It appears that
WorldPilot barfs if the subject contains a quotation mark in it, but this
patch fixes it.  Also if you would like to try out the rpm and srpm I've
been working on for WorldPilot you can check them out here:

http://www.verinet.com/~arcane/worldpilot/worldpilot-1.0.4-6.noarch.rpm
http://www.verinet.com/~arcane/worldpilot/worldpilot-1.0.4-6.src.rpm

The only thing you'll have to change is the DOMAIN.py file.  Both of the
patches I've done so far have been included.  :)

Note: These are experimental RPMs, so you might want to not install them
on a mission critical server right away.  I personally haven't had any
problems, but you never know...  The only thing I'm worried about is what
happens if you try to install the rpm over a previous installation from a
tarball.  (Should work though)  You'll also have to restart Zope.

Bryan

---1865677322-1752021210-960590622=:17579
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---1865677322-1752021210-960590622=:17579--