[Zope] error (200)

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 18:32:24 +0200

So, Tranalyzer says nothing is wrong, but you do get a load state error.

Next thing you could try is truncate the Data.fs to the point where things
started going wrong. Tranalyzer will tell you for example at which point your
Products were installed. If I read things right, the value after the @ of that
record is the byte offset of that record in Data.fs.

You can now use split to truncate Data.fs to that point. Make sure you then
test Data.fs on a Zope install _without_ the offending Products!

You can use this technique to further and further back in time to the point
that things are still sane.

--
Martijn Pieters