[Zope] Zope on OpenBSD

David Brown davidbro@home.com
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 18:55:16 -0700

Don't use the version from the ports tree.

Build and install Python yourself -- the ports tree that comes with the
OpenBSD 2.6 disk builds an older version of Python.

Then download, build and install your own copy of Zope from the source
version.

It's actually VERY EASY to build and install Zope from the source, I
recommend that everybody learn that method.

dave