[Zope] ZPatterns 0.3.0

Monty Taylor mtaylor@goldridge.net
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:00:53 +0200

--------------4E03239D3CBA6B019F47D286

If you're running from the RPM install, I believe it puts the Components
dir somewhere else. (Can't remember, though)

For what it's worth...
Monty

Peter Simmons wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I was trying to setup ZPatterns 0.3.0 and I got up to making the
> extension DynPersistc. I had run  "make -f Makefile.pre.in boot" and
> then I ran "make" but an error occured saying that ExtensionClass.h
> couldn't be found.
>
> If anyone knows what is wrong I would much appreciate it.
>
> The only other thing I can tell you (and I don't know if it means
> anything) is that it seemed to be looking for ExtensionClass in teh
> <Zopeinstall>/lib/Components dir and there is no Components dir there,
> perhaps I need to add something to my Zope install.
>
> Cheers,
> Pete

--------------4E03239D3CBA6B019F47D286

begin:vcard
n:Taylor;Monty
tel;cell:+31 (0)6 200 17486
tel;fax:+31 (0)20 589 5566
tel;work:+31 (0)20 589 5517
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.goldridge.net
org:Information Innovation
adr:;;Amstelveenseweg 88-90;Amsterdam;;1075 XJ;The Netherlands
version:2.1
email;internet:mtaylor@goldridge.net
title:Information Artist
x-mozilla-cpt:;0