[Zope] Selling Enhydra? Could they do this to Zope?

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:29:25 -0600

"J. Atwood" wrote:

> https://www.releasesoftware.com/_lutrisstore/cgi-bin/pd.cgi?sources=&source=
> lutris09
>
> I just came across this when surfing on /.  They are basically selling a
> "boxed" version of Enhydra (a Open Source Java Web Application Development
> Environment) and support.
>
> I guess this fits into the Red Hat / Linux model but would it work for Zope?
> Good? Bad?

I hope so. I'm working on an installer (Linux based) that can install
products as well, basically configuring and installing Zope+.

(It looks to be a while out at the moment, it's not a paying gig, so it
is a little lower in the priority queue...)

Bill