[Zope] Referring to a total-xxx variable

icottee@bluefountain.com icottee@bluefountain.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 05:13:34 +0100

Following on from my last posting I seem to have made a lot of progress -
although still not sure if what I have done is the right thing or not. However,
please somebody put me out of my misery. In the following code snippet the
dtml-var part works fine. How can I, therefore,  add count-id to v_allItems? It
seems to think I am trying to do subtraction. I've spent a couple of hours
trying to find the mystical incantation.

<dtml-in "PARENTS[0].objectValues(['TimeSheet'])">

   <dtml-var count-id>

   <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('v_allItems', v_allItems + count-id)">

</dtml-in>

Ian Cottee
Nagoya, Japan