[Zope] Referring to a total-xxx variable

Shalabh Chaturvedi shalabh@pspl.co.in
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:26:11 +0530

Hi:

Instead of
>    <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('v_allItems', v_allItems + count-id)">

try:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('v_allItems', v_allItems + _['count-id'])">
The _ is the 'current namespace' dictionary.

Another way would be to do this:

<dtml-let ci=count-id>
  <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('v_allItems', v_allItems + ci )">
</dtml-let>

Hope this helps,
Shalabh