[Zope] How do you search Tiny Tables?

jesse jesse@mail.multimediacollective.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:19:21 -0400

I created a tiny table and then fed the information into a DTML Method by inserting the tiny table subject headers into a table I creating inthe method html.  Is is possible to search the tiny table since the Method is just calling the information and it is not actually in the document?  Yes? No?  If yes, how would I go about doing this or could you direct me to the resource that I would need to do this.  If no, is there another table factory that IS searchable?

--
Working at Multimedia Collective to make quality web pages for young Buisnesses.
                        Jesse.