[Zope] [Fwd: [Zope] Version Paradox]

Dan Rusch drusch@globalcrossing.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:30:22 -0500

--------------A9FE1D60FD79E7A602C1DA9C

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:29:58 -0500
From: Dan Rusch <drusch@globalcrossing.com>
To: "Baker, Dennis [sjmr]" <DBaker@CHW.edu>
Subject: Re: [Zope] Version Paradox

Dennis,

Don't fret I just replicated you paradox and you can fix the problem.  I just
have to remember what I did, please bear with me.

I created a version in a folder.
I entered the version
I then went to undo (while still in the version) and undid the version

wham I'm stuck in a non-existant version

I logged out of zope
I logged in as the superuser dude
I went to the folder
I recreated the same version (same name etc)
I went to the control panel
I went to Version Management
I disgard the version

wham I'm unstuck