[Zope] Zope 2.1.5/6/7 & ZSQLMethods problem

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:28:03 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Ron Bickers wrote:
> I know I'm not the only one running 2.1.4 because of misbehaving ZSQLMethods
> in 2.1.5/6/7, and wondering when my site is going to be exploited because of
> the security issues.  Broken or vulnerable seem to be my two choices.  Not a
> very good selection.

   I run 2.1.4 too, and for the same reason - ZSQL and SiteAccess. I am
afraid I couldn't upgrade to 2.1.5+ nor 2.2+ due to SiteAccess :(

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru