[Zope] Re: Zope 2.1.5/6/7 upgrading issues

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:25:33 -0400

Sounds good to me.

I started working with 2.2b1 because of these issues and everything I'm
using works okay except that the ZSQLMethods I have in one of my ZClasses
could not access properties from the properties sheet.  It keeps asking for
authentication and without it comes back with unauthorized...not allowed to
access 'db_name' (one of the string properties).  Is that addressed/fixed in
2.2.b2 or is there some permissions change in the 2.2 series that is causing
it?

I'm excited about the changes in 2.2, but until I better understand how the
new permissions work, I don't want to upgrade any production servers.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com