[Zope] Comfirming Hotfix is installed.

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:06:07 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Ian Thomas wrote:
> Is there any way to confirm that the hotfix has been installed?
>
> I extracted the files and restarted Zope but it would be nice if there was
> a way to confirm that it is installed.

   Go to Control Panel, Product Management, and watch: is there "Installed
Product" or "Broken Product".
   If it is "broken" - click on it and watch the traceback. If it is
installed - click on it and read README (there is a README tab up there).

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru