[Zope] newbie changingover to zope from html/cgi??

Rajil Saraswat rajil@iitk.ac.in
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 00:12:29 +0530 (IST)

can i replace javascript with python/DTML. I have used drop down menus in
the pages using javascript. Is these available in Zope or is there some
way of using these.
Is there some book released on zope/DTML for reference.
Does this mean a complete rewrite of the code is required of all the
javascript and cgi files , or is there some method to convert them to
DTML.
Thanks