[Zope] User DB, GUF, et al broken under 2.1.7?

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 01:29:40 -0700

Is it just me or are about all the third party ACL folders broken in
2.1.7?  I have tired User DB, and GUF and can't seem to get either to
work.  I was one of the bright fellows who updated to 2.1.7
immediately when it became available from 2.1.4, and now all my user
folders are broken and I (like an idiot) did not make a backup before
upgrading.  (Well I did, but I actually have done some work on the
site since then, and it seems the Data.fs is not compatable if I take
it from 2.1.7 and try to use it in 2.1.4.  ARGH...

Help!
--
Did I say I was a sardine?  Or a bus???