[Zope] Problem with adding items to ZClass instance

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 19:51:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 18 Jun 2000, Rik Hoekstra wrote:

> This is not so easy to answer. ZClasses do strange things to adding items.
> If your ZCLass definition (in the Product) is nested in another ZClass, then
> it is your ZClass. If the ZClass  definition is defined in the top level of
> your product. There may be other things going on, including all of the above
> ;-)
> You'll need to provide more details to  be able to say more about this.

I'm not sure what kind of information would help.  Let me know what and
I'll be happy to provide it.  I'll provide the Product .zexp which
includes a single top-level ZClass, a couple dozen methods and a single
property sheet, if that would help.  There's nothing especially complex
about it.  It uses ZSQLMethods (w/ MySQLDA) and TinyTables, and once I can
get the stuff in the right place in the instance, everything works just
fine.

Thanks!

---
Ron