[Zope] ZScheduler-0.0.5 problem

Francois-Regis CHALAOUX Francois-Regis.CHALAOUX@sanofi-synthelabo.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:58:00 +0200

Hi,

1/ I'm Trying to use ZScheduler-0.0.5 on Linux 6.1, I386, Zope-2.1.7.
Just after to install the product I cannot start Zope !!!

2/ There is also an archive problem when I extract the file from
ZScheduler-0.0.5.tgz :

srchocolat 138% tar xvzf ZScheduler-0-0-5.tgz
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/__init__.py
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/addOneTimeZEvent.dtml
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/README.txt
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/CHANGES.txt
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/ZSchedule.py
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/version.txt
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/ZEvent.py
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/Loggerr.py
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/Dispatcher.py
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/documentEdit.dtml
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/scheduleView.dtml
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/www/
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/www/OneTimeZEvent.gif
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/www/RecurringZEvent.gif
lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/www/ZSchedule.gif

gzip: stdin: decompression OK, trailing garbage ignored
tar: Le processus enfant a retourné le statut 2
tar: Statut d'erreur reporté d'erreurs précédentes.
srchocolat 139%