[Zope] All ZSchedule archives on zope.org broken ! (Was: Re: [Zope] ZScheduler-0.0.5 problem)

Holger Lehmann lehmann@catworkx.de
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:50:04 +0200

Hi Francois,

I attempted the same and had the same fate. *All* archives you try to donwload
from http://www.zope.org/Members/lstaffor/ZScheduler are truncated (!) to 20480
Bytes (huh ?). I mailed lstaffor, without any reply or results so far. Please
notify him as well, so he can update his Archive

- Holger

Am Mon, 19 Jun 2000 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> 1/ I'm Trying to use ZScheduler-0.0.5 on Linux 6.1, I386, Zope-2.1.7.
> Just after to install the product I cannot start Zope !!!
>
> 2/ There is also an archive problem when I extract the file from
> ZScheduler-0.0.5.tgz :
>
> srchocolat 138% tar xvzf ZScheduler-0-0-5.tgz
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/__init__.py
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/addOneTimeZEvent.dtml
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/README.txt
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/CHANGES.txt
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/ZSchedule.py
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/version.txt
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/ZEvent.py
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/Loggerr.py
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/Dispatcher.py
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/documentEdit.dtml
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/scheduleView.dtml
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/www/
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/www/OneTimeZEvent.gif
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/www/RecurringZEvent.gif
> lib/python/Products/ZScheduler/www/ZSchedule.gif
>
> gzip: stdin: decompression OK, trailing garbage ignored
> tar: Le processus enfant a retourné le statut 2
> tar: Statut d'erreur reporté d'erreurs précédentes.
> srchocolat 139%

catWorkX GmbH Hamburg
Dipl.-Ing. Holger Lehmann
Stresemannstr. 364