[Zope] Beta Zope Error

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
19 Jun 2000 21:33:12 +0200

> I get the same problem.  A SQL method of mine is apparrently
> accessible from
> within a DTML method but not from within another SQL method.
> (I do this to
> determine if a record exists before overwriting it).  I also have an
> external method that augments query objects with special
> grouping records.
>
> Here's one of my tracebacks (hey, I get a different one every
> time I click
> REFRESH):

<traceback snipped>

I've been trying to reproduce this with a Gadfly connection and I
haven't been able to make this happen - have you checked to make
sure that all of the sql methods in question have the same
ownership and permission settings?

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909