[Zope] dtml-sendmail tag that worked in 2.1.6 appears broken in 2.1.7

Shaw, Mark Mark.Shaw@osip.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:39:10 +0100

Hello,

I have a site that contains the following tag:

<dtml-sendmail smtphost="localhost" mailto="zope"
mailfrom="EMAIL_REQUEST@SITE.COM" subject="SITE.COM EMAIL">

</dtml-sendmail>

This worked fine when my server was running Zope 2.1.6.  After upgrading to
2.1.7, I get the following error:

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: unexpected keyword argument: localHost

I've made an attempt to revert to 2.1.6 to resolve this problem.  However, I
noticed that  I was unable to successfully pack the database after moving
all the data files from the  2.1.7 tree to the 2.1.6 tree.

Has anyone seen/resolved this problem?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Mark