[Zope] Validating page entry help

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:03:14 -0400

I find the best way is to do <dtml-if item><dtml-var item><dtml-else>*
needed</dtml-if> on the fields of the form and have <dtml-try> trying to do
something with all the values (email, write, update database). If they are
not all there it brings you back the the form (I always build it in one
method which makes it easier).

Examples:
http://market.gotschool.com/register.html?type=school - in production so
leave out your email