[Zope] Probably a simple name space question

Dan Rusch drusch@globalcrossing.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 13:45:20 -0500

try:
<dtml-call "InsertFoo(REQUEST)">

or

<dtml-call "InsertFoo(a_id=a_id, b_id=b_id, c_id=c_id)">
 assumming that a_id etc. are the names of the var 's in the zsql
argument list

I used dtml-call instaed of dtml-var, if you want to "render" something
use dtml-var, if you just want to execute something use dtml-call

Hope this helps.

DR