[Zope] Adding users via external method

Timothy Grant tjg@exceptionalminds.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:45:27 -0700

Hi all,

I'm working on a project where it would be very nice to add all the original
users via a script.

I'm working with an external method that should--I believe use manage_user()
to add the users.

My confusion comes from where does the external method go in the hierarchy?
From my reading it appears that to act on a folder, you need to be operating
within that folder (e.g., I can add folders and stuff to my current folder
all day). I haven't yet figured out how to operate on the acl-users folder
that is the child of my current folder.

As always, thanks for any assistance that you can provide.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                         tjg@exceptionalminds.com
Chief Technology Officer              www.exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer                           MIG #1433
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                     '00 Marauder