[Zope] Zope2.2.0b2 - cannot import tutorial

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:37:34 +0200

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 02:23:29PM +0000, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Brian Lloyd wrote:
> > >    I remember DC promises to add a screen to configure the number of
> > > threads instead of default 7, but I didn't found the screen.
> > > Will it be
> > > added later?
> >
> > Who promised you that? :^) I hadn't heard of this...
>
>    It is possible my memory is wrong. Or may be I just understanded it
> wrong way. But I clearly remember - I saw in mailing list the idea of
> adding interface to configure the number of threads, and planned for Zope
> 2.2. It was few months ago. I'll try to search mailing lists on this...

The ability to configure the number of threads was present in z2.py from the
very first version checked into CVS. Maybe you are confusing this with the
configurable optimisation, where you can use the -i switch to tweak the
interpreter check interval?

--
Martijn Pieters