[Zope] (no subject)

Jon Franz jfranz@one.net
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 15:26:54 -0400

Try Ultraedit32 - its one of the best editors out theres for raw coding and
text manipulation.
It includes tag coloring and recognition for html, perl, c, vb, asp and
other already - and the file 'wordlist.txt' it uses can be edited easily to
add new tags or keywords, or to define whole new languages of tags and
keywords.

www.idmcomp.com

From: "Eric L. Walstad" <Eric@Walstads.net>
Subject: [Zope] HTML Editors that recognize DTML (was bastardized form of
XML)
To: Paul Everitt <Paul@digicool.com>
Cc: zope@zope.org

// b. Make it possible for some HTML editors that can extend their tag
// database to recognize DTML tags.
Maybe this is a little off topic, but did you have an editor in mind when
you changed the syntax?  Can you recommend an HTML editor that runs on
Windows that will do this?  I am currently coding DTML in VisualC++'s IDE
using VBScript to paste in the DTML.  This method works OK, but if there is
something better, I'd love to hear about it.
Thanks,
Eric.